Planning Formulation, Implementation & Evaluation
This content is provided as a resource for learning and is not a formal endorsement by FNHPA.
- Aboriginal Financial Officers Association of Canada: Accountability and Strategic Management for First Nations (Pages 30-39)
- Assessing Community Needs and Resources
- Toolkit that provides guidance for conducting assessments of community needs and resources.
- CCP Handbook, Comprehensive Community Planning for First Nations in British Columbia (Review to understand the concept)
- Centre of Excellence for Evaluation: Working Tools
- CMHC Section 95 Housing Development Plan: Housing planning tool
- Community Action Resources for Metis, Inuit and First Nations – Evaluating
- Comprehensive Community Planning Toolkit
- First Nation Self-Evaluation of Community Programs: A Guidebook on Performance Measurement
- FNHMA Knowledge Circle Tools
- Free Management Library: Basics of Action Planning
- Free Management Library: Basics of Monitoring, Evaluating and Deviating from the Strategic Plan
- Free Management Library: Strategic Planning
- Metepenagiag Bank First Nation: First Nation Fiscal Planning Calendar Handbook
- Participatory evaluation toolkit (Part II): evaluation tools to employ with community groups or partnerships
- Sample Band Member Mandate
- Sample Prioritization Criteria
- Tool to help prioritize community wants and needs
- Strategic Management – A Complete Study Guide
- Strategic Planning Workshop: Learning How to Build A Road Map for the Future
- 65 PowerPoint slides designed to educate governing authority members on how to establish a strategic plan and why it is important
- The Power of Reflection: An introduction to participatory evaluation and techniques
- Toolkit: Developing Strategic and Action Plans
- This toolkit aids in developing a vision, mission, objectives, strategies, and action plan for the effort.
- Vision and Mission Statement Development Tool
- What is a Balanced Scorecard?