Become a Member
TO RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP, CLICK HERE.
Membership is open all year round—we want to make sure everyone can access the benefits FNHPA has to offer!
There are many good reasons to become a member (we list some below). The short version is that we are all dedicated to supporting First Nations Housing Professionals through education, training, and being available to our members.
We are better together! Every member brings value to the association and amplifies the importance of First Nations housing!
The First Nations Housing Professionals Association (FNHPA) is a national, professional association. We support people working for or aspiring to positions in housing with First Nations organizations.
FNHPA supports current and future housing professionals in serving their communities by:
- setting national standards,
- providing education and certification programs,
- and encouraging communication and knowledge-sharing.
We also create and support programs that directly or indirectly advance the goals of First Nation housing departments.
Click here to view the FNHPA membership information guide.
Here’s more about what membership offers:
- Annual Conference and Trade Show (One of our most popular events each year!)
- Career Support Services
- The Opportunity to Connect With our National Team Whenever You Need Support
- Provincial/Regional Networks
- First Nations Housing Professional (FNHP) Certification
- Standards for Professional Competencies and Professional Development Programs
- First Nations Housing Management News (focusing on practices and issues)
- Research, Information, and Guides for Almost Every Housing Challenge
- Members’ Directory for Potential Benchmarking Partners
- Standards of Ethical Conduct
- Candidate ($150.00 Annual dues):
For individuals working in a variety of First Nations housing areas and/or looking to become certified Housing Managers. ($150.00 Annual dues) (Voting member)
- Certified ($300.00 Annual dues):
For individuals who have successfully met the requirements to obtain and maintain the FNHP designation ($300.00 Annual dues) (Voting member) Click here to learn about the different paths available to achieving certification as a First Nations Housing Professional (FNHP).
- Corporate – Individual Associate ($150.00 Annual dues):
For individuals that have an interest in First Nations housing management and do not fit into other membership categories. ($150.00 Annual dues) (Non-voting member)
- Corporate – Associations ($250.00 Annual dues) :
For not-for-profit organizations that support the FNHPA and its mission and are interested in First Nations housing issues. ($250.00 Annual dues) (Non-voting)
- Corporate – Business/Government ($750.00 Annual dues):
For organizations that support the FNHPA and its mission. ($750.00 Annual dues) (Non-voting member)
Not sure which is right for you? Contact our Membership Department. 1-800-360-6114 or firstname.lastname@example.org.