Become a Member
TO RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP, CLICK HERE.
The First Nation Housing Professionals Association is now accepting applications for membership, become a member today!
The FNHPA is a national, professional association exclusively serving the needs of individuals working for or aspiring to positions in housing with First Nations organizations, responsible for providing training, certification, and professional development opportunities in housing management. We are committed to excellence in expanding housing management capacity for First Nations organizations, by First Nations.
Click here to view the FNHPA membership information guide.
Value of Membership: Members of FNHPA will benefit from various programs and services in place and in development:
- Standards of Ethical Conduct
- Annual Conference and Trade Show
- Provincial/Regional Networks
- Career Support Services
- First Nations Housing Professional (FNHP) Certification
- Standards for Professional Competencies and Professional Development Programs
- First Nations Housing Management News (focusing on practices and issues)
- Research, Information (i.e. Knowledge Centre)
- Members’ Directory for Potential Benchmarking Partners
The membership categories are as follows:
- Candidate: For those working in a variety of First Nations housing management areas and looking to become certified. ($150.00 Annual Dues) (Voting member)
- Certified: For those individuals who have successfully met the requirements to obtain and maintain the FNHP designation ($300.00 Annual Dues) (Voting member) Click here to learn about the different paths available to achieving certification as a First Nations Housing Professional (FNHP).
- Corporate – Individual Associate: For individuals that have an interest in First Nations housing management and do not fit into other membership categories. ($150.00 Annual Dues) (Nonvoting)
- Corporate – Associations: For not-for-profit organizations that support the FNHPA and its mission and are interested in First Nations housing issues. ($250.00 Annual Dues) (Non-voting)
- Corporate – Business/Government: For those organizations that support the FNHPA and its mission. ($750.00 Annual Dues) (Non-voting)
Not sure which category suits your needs? Contact , Membership Services & Communications Coordinator for assistance.