No events were found for this site
No events were found for this site
The five FNHP courses are offered in an online format, which has the benefit of being highly flexible and mobile - allowing you to access content from any mobile, tablet or computer with an internet connection.
There are two semesters per year: Winter (January-April) and Fall (September-December). Each course has a total of seven lessons and two assignments that are to be completed over a 12-week period. On average, students should expect to devote approximately 3 -7 hours per week on each lesson. The time for each learner will vary based on prior education and work experiences. This time includes not only the completion of the readings, the optional quiz, discussion activities, but also the interaction with other students and preparation for the two assignments. Generally, you should look to complete an average of one lesson per week as per the course itinerary.
Online courses require each student to:
- Read the course material,
- Participate in discussion activities, complete internet research and/or explain best practices and,
- Complete two assignments.
And each student is encouraged to:
- Share your experience, resources and concerns with our on-line community (when appropriate),
- Read and respond (when appropriate) to other students’ posts,
- Complete the quiz at the end of each lesson,
- Ask questions of the facilitator or of each other.
FNHP 2021 Fall Semester Course Itinerary
|Intro Week||September 13 – September 19||Orientation|
|Week 1||September 20 – September 26||Lesson 1|
|Week 2||September 27 – October 3||Lesson 2|
|Week 3||October 4 – October 10||Lesson 3|
|Week 4||October 11 – October 17||Assignment 1|
|Week 5||October 18 – October 24||Assignment 1 (Due Oct. 18)|
|Week 6||October 25 - October 31||Lesson 4|
|Week 7||November 1 – November 7||Lesson 5|
|Week 8||November 8 – November 14||Lesson 6|
|Week 9||November 15 – November 21||Lesson 7|
|Week 10||November 22 – November 28||Assignment 2|
|Week 11||November 29 – December 5||Assignment 2 (Due Nov. 29)|
|Week 12||December 6 – December 13||Course Evaluation & Certificate|
Important Dates & Deadlines:
- September 3, 2021 – registration deadline. A $250 deposit is required before students can access the course.
- September 10, 2021 – last day to register and to withdraw without penalty. A $250 deposit is required before students can access the course. A cancellation fee of $250 applies for cancellations after this date.
- September 19, 2021 – cancellations between September 20, 2021 and September 26, 2021 will incur a $250 administrative cancellation fee. No refunds to students are issued for cancellations after this date.
FNHP 2022 Winter Semester Course Itinerary
|Intro Week||January 31 – February 6||Orientation|
|Week 1||February 7 – February 13||Lesson 1|
|Week 2||February 14 – February 20||Lesson 2|
|Week 3||February 21 – February 27||Lesson 3|
|Week 4||February 28 – March 6||Assignment 1|
|Week 5||March 7 – March 13||Assignment 1 (Due Mar. 7)|
|Week 6||March 14 – March 20||Lesson 4|
|Week 7||March 21 – March 27||Lesson 5|
|Week 8||March 28 – April 3||Lesson 6|
|Week 9||April 4 – April 10||Lesson 7|
|Week 10||April 11 – April 17||Assignment 2|
|Week 11||April 18 – April 24||Assignment 2 (Due Apr. 18)|
|Week 12||April 25 – May 1||Course Evaluation & Certificate|
Important Dates & Deadlines
- January 21, 2022 – registration deadline. A $250 deposit is required before students can access the course.
- February 4, 2022 – last day to withdraw without penalty. A cancellation fee of $250 applies for cancellations after this date.
- February 13, 2022 – cancellations between February 7, 2022 and February 13, 2022 will incur a $250 administrative cancellation fee. No refunds to students are issued for cancellations after this date.
Where interest and numbers exist, a course may be delivered in a one-week intensive in-person format with pre and post activities. Intensive courses are delivered over a 12-week period with a five-day on-site in-person session. Travel and expenses for the session are the responsibility of the student.
Please note: This option is dependent upon COVID-19 regulations and restrictions.