Program Evaluation, Reporting & Communications
This content is provided as a resource for learning and is not a formal endorsement by FNHPA.
- Analyzing, Interpreting and Reporting Basic Research Results
- Basic Advice About Planning Your Research
- Basic Business Research Methods
- Communication Style
- A handy tool to help you assess your communications style and learn how your communications style is perceived by others.
- First Nations Communications Tool kit
- FNHMA Knowledge Centre Tools:
- Overview of Basic Methods to Collect Information
- Proofreading & Editing Tips
- Recommended Headings for Business Reports and What Report Readers Want to Know
- Report Writing Basics for First Nations Housing Professionals
- Strategic Questioning – An Approach to Creating Personal and Social Change
- Techniques for Getting Started Writing